Let England Shake - PJ Harvey - Let England Shake (CDr, Album)
Label: Island Records - ENGLANDCD1 • Format: CDr Album, Promo • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
· Let England Shake. PJ Harvey. The opening track to the highly acclaimed album. The song sets the tone for the rest of the album, a sad, melancholic set of .
Smile, smile Bobby, with your lovely mouth. Pack up your troubles, and let's head out. To the fountain of death. And splash about, swim back forth. And laugh out loud, Edit Lyrics. Lyrics submitted by stentorian. Let England Shake Lyrics as written by Jimmy Kennedy Polly Harvey. Lyrics © .
· Let England Shake. The always-unpredictable singer-songwriter returns with a haunting and beautiful meditation on war that ranks with her finest records. "The West's asleep," PJ Harvey /
· About “Let England Shake”. PJ Harvey regales her listeners with yet another collection of haunting anthems on this dual-themed mini-masterwork. The album relates the horrors of war and the.
· PJ Harvey followed her ghostly collection of ballads, White Chalk, with Let England Shake, an album strikingly different from what came before it except in its Englishness. White Chalk's haunted piano ballads seemed to emanate from an isolated manse on a moor, but here Harvey chronicles her relationship with her homeland through songs revolving around war.
- Various - Punk 45: Kill The Hippies! Kill Yourself! The American Nation Destroys Its Young - Undergr